Think that Dogwalking might be for you?
We are always on the lookout for new, dedicated and energetic dogwalkers to work with, so if you are thinking of starting up with Dogwalking or you already are a Dogwalker, drop us an email to email@example.com and move one step closer to your doggie adventuring.
Our Dogwalking involves:
- Picking up and Dropping off of the dogs at home all around the Oslo area
- Driving around Oslo and up to and back from Oslomarka
- Short and Long walks in all types of weather up in the woods
- Playing, motivating and helping the dogs socialise throughout the walks
- Drying and cleaning the dogs on delivery after walks
What we are looking for in our walkers:
- A natural understanding and connection with dogs / animals
- Reliable, fun and hard working people
- Independent and pro-active people who are able to work / walk alone without constant supervision
- Walkers must have their own van / car which is suitable for driving dogs to and from the woods
- Walkers must be available to walk for a minimum of 2 full days a week or 3 half days a week
- Walkers must be time efficient when picking up and dropping off dogs to minimise the amount of time dogs spend in vans / cars
What we offer:
- Flexible working days and times to fit your schedules
- Groups of up to 5 dogs together who are compatible, used to each other and ready for fun and games
- An outdoor lifestyle which allows you to improve your health and mind
- No boss constantly monitoring you, you decide on walk locations depending on where you want to adventure!
- Wages / Pay
Curious still? Drop us an email and get the conversation started!